Company Profile: With over 17 years of experience in Business Intelligence and Analytics (BI&A) consulting, we at Just BI help combine strategy, implementation, optimization, and training to meet our clients anywhere they are in their journey to become data driven.
Position: Alteryx Application DevOps Consultant
As Medior Consultant, you will have the primary responsibility for the roll out of technical and functional aspects of the Business Intelligence solution in Alteryx.
Defining project objectives and value to client as follows:
- Design, build, implement, deploy, security role setup and configuration management of Alteryx objects to be used by Tableau.
- Monitor ETL metrics and develop ways to optimize ETL interfaces.
- Responsible in making sure that daily data loads are completed successfully and be able to rectify any issues proactively.
- Prepare technical specifications and documentation for Alteryx workflows supporting Tableau reports
- Perform end-to-end data validation to maintain accuracy of datasets
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in preferably Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent.
- Candidates with minimum 3 year’s solid experience in working in SQL and Alteryx development and support.
- SQL Development (Scripting/Store Procedure)
- Alteryx- Alteryx Designer, Alteryx Servers, Alteryx tool (macros, jobs, workflows, models, functions & formulae)
- Tableau – Development work (editor, function) Data Visualization, and Microsoft Excel knowledge.
- Business Intelligence & analytics – Data Warehouse, Data Mining and Data Modelling
- Exposure to Agile environment and practice.
Required Language: English
Would you be interested to explore more on this opportunity?
Appreciate if you can share your contact number and send a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com