(Principals only! Recruiters or agents please do not contact us about vacancies!)
(Acquisitie wordt niet op prijs gesteld)
Are you an experienced BI Frontend Developer/Consultant who enjoys solving complex technical consulting challenges and driving Business Intelligence solutions? Are you hungry to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment?
If so, then Just-BI (Powered by EPAM) has several openings for a Functional BI Frontend Consultant to join our rapidly expanding BI Practice in the Netherlands. These are great opportunities to work closely with our business whilst partnering with multiple large clients to enhance and solve their technical business intelligence challenges.
Just-BI (70+ FTE) is located in Rijswijk and Kuala Lumpur, and part of EPAM (47.000+ FTE). We are well known for our high-quality and innovative Data & Analytics practise and solutions, and serve some of the largest companies and best-known brands in The Netherlands. Working at Just-BI means you’ll be working very closely with these Forbes 500 companies, and making a measurable impact on a diverse set of clients. No day will be the same, and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly professional organisation with a collaborative and international culture.
You will be working on a variety of projects, in which you’ll engage with the business to resolve challenges and deliver value by understanding their data needs, and transform requirements into reporting/data visualisation, and develop dashboards using Power BI, integrating data from existing on-premise and in cloud systems.
- You have at least 3+ years of proven experience in BI Development and implementation of technologies and processes including:
- Microsoft Power BI (including Power BI services, Power BI Desktop, Data modelling in Power BI, and Power BI Security model);
- Working and designing Azure DevOps solutions;
- Ability to setup Power BI reporting environment,
- Developing Power BI Dashboards and Reports (incl DAX usage)
- Good knowledge of Data modelling and SQL
- Successfully implemented end-to-end project implementations in this area;
- Demonstrate understanding and application of best practices and methodologies, or equivalent, such as:
- Report Design and Data visualization, Service- and Content Governance, Performance optimization;
- Experience in performance optimization, system tuning and design and build best practices;
- Good communication skills: must be able to engage with different stakeholders;
- Ability to work independently, and work as part of a virtual (global) team, preferably experience in working in Agile teams;
- Fluent English language skills (must have)
- Fluent Dutch language skills (not essential, but a plus)
What we offer
- Competitive Compensation
- 27 paid holiday days
- Mobility package
- Pension scheme
- Bonus system
- Laptop & Phone + Corporate Simcard
- Annual Salary Review
- Personal development and learning (including time for learning, coaches, trainings and events)
- Regular Corporate and Social Events
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse and multicultural company
- Long term career growth within Just-BI and our parent company EPAM